Design & Drafting
Using the latest Autocad & Revit architecture software we can provide our clients with high quality easy to read drawings and 3D Rendered images for marketing and other purposes.
Our virtual reality experience not only allows you to feel and experience your new build, but to also help prevent escalated costs and potential building errors.
Buildpoint has fully qualified and Australian registered architects onboard along with a network of Melbourne’s most renown senior town planners working with us to help ensure a positive council application outcome.
We offer full architectural solutions & needs for our clients.
- New Homes
- Extensions & Renovations
- Unit Developments
- Childcare Centres
- Medical Centers
Our team will help you design a suitable product whilst respecting your budget & needs.
Our Simple 6 Step process will cover everything you need for your project to be achieved:
We come to you, assess the site and discuss the site potential and your needs.
We will prepare and email you a fee proposal covering everything we discussed onsite. Once accepted and returned to our office we then progress to the next stage.
We develop a concept & sketch to suite your needs and budget.
Easy 3 step draft process:
1. Concept & Design Sketch (this is the first draft derived from your initial meeting & discussions with your architect / building designer about your visions, tailoring a sketch and understanding your needs).
2. Design acceptance (we shall liaise with you all the way until we achieve your desired outcome. This is usually done within 3 drafts.)
3. Final drawings (A full set of architectural working drawings or town planning documentation would be prepared and completed by your Architect / building designer ready for the required permit submissions).
Permits may require other supporting documents or reports, along with your working drawings in order to be issued, Buildpoint will arrange this for you.
If you require Town planning, we prepare & submit all the town planning documentation required by your local council to process your new build or subdivision.
- Site Analysis
- Design response
- Floor Plans
- Shadow diagrams
- Rescode Report prepared by reputable Senior Urban Planners if required
We prepare the building documentation required for any builder to start construction.
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Sections & Details
- Internal Elevations if required
- General Notes
At no extra cost, we can arrange for your permit to be issued by one of our selected ‘reliable’ building surveyors.