Planning And Building Permits

If your project will cost more than $10,000 (including parts and labour) and involves structural work or two or more specific trade skills, you need to use a registered building practitioner for the work and enter into a major domestic building contract. If the contract price is more than $16,000, your builder will also need to provide domestic building insurance in most cases.

Why not contact Buildpoint, your Melbourne draftsman to discuss your options.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *